• Aurora Network Beta Release

Admin

Administrator
    Staff member
    Reaction score
    1617403324445.png
    1618657748714.png
    Welcome to Aurora Network

Hey everyone! I'd like to take a moment and introduce myself and of course, explain what Aurora is all about and what's our goal.

I'll get right into it, so simply I'm a guy who is behind scenes and making everything happen and trying to make something never-seen-before. We take things on another level with customizing while pushing Minecraft to its limits.

We have gathered the best out of best developers, artists for web, plugins, and of course for building. So you, the player, can enjoy the best and enjoy this server to the fullest.

The server itself is sci-fi and punk stylized, this mixture is nowhere and shall be something special.
    1618657793769.png

Where are we heading now?

Our goal is to let the community run this network by voting updates or changes. Currently, we are doing researches and trying to find what players like the most. We try to focus on a certain community, as we've noticed we can't please everyone at once.

We'll be running the following game modes now, Prisons, Skyblock, KitPvP, Annihilation, and Survival.

THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE WROTE QUICKLY.

Last edited by a moderator: